or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Orders over $99
Owned and Operated
- What is it?
Athletic Aminos are a BCAA and an EAA.
What does it do?
Amino Acids are known to be the building blocks of life which help the body grow, break down food, repair body tissue and repair muscle after exercise. Athletic Sport’s Aminos EAA + BCAA Energy contain all 9 of the essential Aminos along with an additional 3 non-essential amino acids that promote protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism, which are vital for the body’s recovery process after intense training.
Athletic Sport Aminos provide:
- · Instant delivery of building blocks (amino acids) to the muscles:
- · Protects muscles during exercise and kick-starts the recovery process immediately after exercise.
- · Fully Dosed BCAA & EAA for Muscle Repair & Recovery
- · When used with carbohydrate it improves protein balance and muscle protein synthesis, already during exercise!
- · Acetyl L Carnitine & Tyrosine for Focus & Alertness
- · Electrolytes & Cofactors to Maintain Cell Hydration & Fluids
- · Gluten, Lactose & Soy Free
Athletic Amino’s aren’t just for those looking to get the most out of training, they’re incredibly important in maintaining your general health too!
When do I take it?
Mix 9.3 g (1 scoop) with 500ml-600ml of water. Take 15 minutes prior to and during your workout. Recommended consumption: 1-2 servings per day.
FORMULATE SUPPLEMENTARY SPORT FOOD: This product is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. It must be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and suitable physical training or exercise program. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN.
STORAGE: CLOSE THE CONTAINER AFTER USE. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.