ATP Science BCAA 250g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Orders over $99
Owned and Operated
WHAT IS IT?
Branched Chain Amino Acid 2:1:1.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) is one of the ‘must take’ supplements for building muscle. The three proteinogenic BCAAs are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, accounting for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals1. Among the proteinogenic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine and valine. It is therefore hardly a surprise to hear that the BCAA’s are vital for optimal muscle growth, endurance and the reduction in muscle soreness.
The starting material of ATP Science BCAA’s is glucose from non GMO corn (many materials on the market are produced from genetically modified corn).
Other unique benefits include:
- Uses sunflower lecithin (instead of soy lecithin) for instantiation
- Confirmed ratios (2:1:1) of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- Naturally fermented (naturally produced)
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Sugar free
WHEN DO I TAKE IT?
For best results take 5g before, during or directly after training. ATP Science's instant BCAA powder can be added to your protein powder for convenience or is easily dissolved in water.