BPM Labs Delta Zone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Orders over $99
Owned and Operated
What is it?
BPM Labs Delta Zone Is a sleep matrix.
What does it do?
Delta Zone Sleep Matrix contains a precisely blended mix of ingredients that work in four different aspects to reduce stress and anxiety. Studies have shown that getting a proper night’s sleep increases your natural anabolic production of hormones for more lean muscle mass.
Delta Zone Ingredients:
· Magnolia Officinallis helps induce relaxation and sleep in addition to having positive effects on anti-aging, on lowering fat levels and increasing lean muscle levels.
· Prosopis Chilensis increases dopamine concentrations, regulates norepinephrine and stimulates the production of melatonin.
· Ashwaganda is used as an adaptogen and helps relieve adrenal fatigue, combat stress and anxiety and improve depression.
· L-Arginine helps blood flow to aid ingredients to cross blood brain barrier.
· L-Tyrosine appears to have an anti-stress effect for acute stressors and may preserve stress-induced memory deficits
· N-Methyl D-Aspartic Acid - the methylated form of D-Aspartic Acid increases testosterone production in men.
· L-Phenylalanine - This compound is well known for its anti-depressant qualities. It converts into Tyrosine which then synthesis to dopamine norepinephrine epinephrine and melanin. Some of those regulate and secrete melatonin.
· Valerian is a common ingredient in products promoted as a mild sedative and sleep aid for nervous tension and insomnia.
· Magnesium aspartate plays a role in metabolism and helps manage sleep and relax skeletal muscles.
· ZMA is a combination of zinc monomethionine/asparate and magnesium aspartate plus vitamin B6. It's strongly supported by clinical research to be an effective supplement for enhancing muscle recovery, boosting muscle size and strength, and even aiding fat loss
· Lemon Balm is a well-known herb that belongs to the mint family that’s used as a cooking ingredient or herbal medicine. It has been well known to promote better sleep as well as reducing anxiety.
· Hops - Scientific research has concluded that hops with its natural sedative effects increases sleep duration. Stacked with Valerian it also aids in relieving anxiety
· Chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilliser or sleep inducer. This is attributed to an anti-oxidant called Apigenin which binds to specific receptors in the brain that decreases anxiety and initiates sleep
· Passion Flower – Early studies have shown it aids in relieving insomnia and anxiety. It appears to boost the level of GABA in your brain as well. This lowers brain activity and helps you relax and sleep better.
When do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop with 250mls of water, stir sufficiently and consume 30 minutes before bed. Tolerance should be assessed by consuming half a scoop with 500mls of water for the first few days.